How to apply for a postgraduate education course

Information on this page applies to the following courses:

  • Graduate Certificate in Educational Research
  • Graduate Certificate of Education Studies
  • Master of Counselling
  • Master of Education
  • Master of Leadership
  • Master of TESOL

Note: To apply for a Psychology course please see How to apply for a Psychology course.

Domestic applicants

You are a domestic (Australian) student if you are:

  • an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen
  • an Australian permanent resident
  • a holder of Australian permanent humanitarian visa

Applications for Semester 1 2015 are now closed.

Applications for Semester 2 2015 are now open. Please apply directly to the university through online applications.

International applicants (Australian campuses)

You are an international student if you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.

International applicants wishing to study in Australian campuses must apply directly to Monash University’s International Recruitment Services.

For more information on applying as an international student please visit the Monash University How to Apply - International students page.

Off-shore students (Singapore or Hong Kong)

Off-shore students in Hong Kong or Singapore wanting to study at Kaplan Higher Education, must apply through Kaplan. Visit their Hong Kong or Singapore website for more information.

Course enquiries

If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry.

Enquire now