Skip to content | Change text size

Web Enrolment System (WES)

What is this service?

WES provides students with access to the University's student information system, Callista so they can view and edit their enrolment details.

Where is it located in the portal?

Students can access WES from their home page and the 'Study and administration' tab.

Who can use it? Students.
How do I use it? Students can view their academic records, exam schedules and fees; edit their enrolments, FEE-HELP/HECS-HELP details and contact address; request Commonwealth Assistance Notices, student letters; accept scholarship offers; etc.
Where can I find more info? Student can use to search for answers to their questions about WES or to submit a request for help online. The link to is located on the left side of the home page.

Go back to the applications list main page