The my.monash student portal
my.monash tabs and your 'personal side bar'
You can easily move around in your my.monash portal using the portal's tabs.
- my.monash tabs contain a collection of resources about a particular topic.
- Once you are in a tab it is highlighted, so you always know where you are.
- Home page: ready access to your most frequently used services, applications and useful information like WES, Moodle, Important dates, Notices, Student news, your timetable, etc …
- Email tab: access your student Gmail account to send and receive email, activate spam filtering and more …
- Study and administration tab:
- access online services such as Moodle, which is part of Monash University's suite of learning systems, and participate in unit based discussion groups, access library resources for your units, view your full book and materials list and buy your books online from the Monash University Bookshop
- access WES to change your enrolment details, view your exam timetable, manage your fees and other administrative tasks, access online IT resources
- search for researchers at Monash and their publications.
- Library tab: view your library records, reserve books, link to catalogues, databases and electronic resources.
- Campus services tab: access Monash services and facilities, join discussion groups, find short courses, check Monash job opportunities, buy and sell on Monash Marketplace.
- News and events tab: view and add events and promotions, access online booking systems, catch up on local news and sports.
- Feedback: send us suggestions, queries and faults so we can make your new portal even better.
Your 'personal side bar' (PSB)
- Your 'personal side bar' (PSB) stays readily accessible on the right hand side of the screen as you move from tab to tab: maintain your own set of portable favourite links, search the Monash web and staff directory, keep track of your email quota, print balance and library loans, listen to Radio Monash, access handy tools like the Oxford dictionary and more ...