This area of study entry applies to students commencing this course in 2017 and should be read in conjunction with the relevant course entry in the Handbook.
Any units listed for this area of study relate only to the 'Requirements' outlined in the component of any bachelors double degrees.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
- The following 10 units (60 points)
- BTF3181 Marketing law
- MGF1010 Introduction to management
- MKF1120 Marketing theory and practice
- MKF2111 Buyer behaviour
- MKF2131 Marketing decision analysis
- MKF2121 Marketing research methods
- MKF2801 Marketing insights
- MKF3121 Marketing planning and implementation
- MKF3131 Strategic marketing (capstone)
- MKF3461 Marketing communication
- Three of the following units (18 points):
- MKF2401 Marketing issues in packaging design
- MKF2521 Brand management
- MKF2540 Retail management principles
- MKF3301 Services marketing
- MKF3471 Sales management and negotiation
- MKF3531 International marketing
- MKF3621 Advertising management and campaigns
- MKF3710 Specialised applications in marketing
- MKF3881 Digital marketing
- MKX3481 Marketing channels
- MKX3521 Global study programs in marketing
- MKX3631 Marketing internship
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following single degree:
- B2003 Bachelor of Business Specialist
Students in other single bachelor's degrees are not eligible to complete this specialisation.
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the Bachelor of Business Specialist component in the following double degrees: