0 points, SCA Band 2, 0.000 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- Second semester 2018 (On-campus)
This unit monitors fieldwork taken concurrently with(Outdoor environments, education and sustainability). Students develop their experiential knowledge and skills in outdoor environments and educational contexts and develop techniques for planning, managing and evaluating learning programs and the ability to apply, question, test and consolidate theories and concepts explored in .
Upon successful completion of this unit students should be able to:
- adapt experiential knowledge and skills in diverse outdoor education contexts
- develop skills to review and analyse the learning needs of others in professional practice
- develop educational planning, programming and evaluation techniques and skills
- synthesise theory and practice in outdoor education learning contexts.
This unit is graded pass grade only (PGO).
Fieldwork experience logbook
Students complete a 10-day off-campus fieldwork experience in a Victorian National Park/environmental reserve or remote site.
See also Unit timetable information