0 points, SCA Band 1, 0.000 EFTSL
Postgraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- Second semester 2019 (Off-campus)
- Second semester 2019 (External Candidature)
- Second semester 2019 (On-campus)
Theory Workshop examines theory models and investigative methods in contemporary research. The candidate develops a conceptual framework of studio research and exegesis that identifies the relations between research intention and research method.
Upon successful completion of this unit candidates will:
- Have identified a conceptual framework for the research;
- Be able to argue the logic of their research process;
- Be able to situate the relevance of their research within a contemporary context;
- Be equipped to sustain an exegetical elaboration of their research.
100% in-semester assessment
10 hours per week including 2 contact hours plus 8 hours of independent study.
See also Unit timetable information