- Downes, B. J., P. S. Lake, et al. (2006). "The effects of sand sedimentation on the macroinvertebrate fauna of lowland creeks: are the effects consistent?" Freshwater Biology 51(1): 144-160.
- Bond, N. R., S. Sabater, et al. (2006). "Colonisation of introduced timber by algae and invertebrates, and its potential role in aquatic ecosystem restoration." Hydrobiologia 556: 303-316.
- Bond, N. R. and P. S. Lake (2005). "Ecological restoration and large-scale ecological disturbance: The effects of drought on the response by fish to a habitat restoration experiment." Restoration Ecology 13(1): 39-48.
- Bond, N. R. and P. S. Lake (2004). Disturbance regimes and stream restoration: the importance of restoring refugia. Fourth Australian Stream Management Conference, Launceston, Australia, Cooperative Research Centre for Catchment Hydrology, Melbourne.
- Bond, N. R. (2004). "The effects of an introduced parasite, Lernaea cyprinacea, on a lowland population of Galaxias olidus, a small native Australian fish." Victorian Naturalist 121(5): 194-198.
- Bond, N. R. (2004). "Spatial variation in fine sediment transport in small upland streams: the effects of flow regulation and catchment geology." River Research and Applications 20(6): 705-717.