Conference proceedings and Abstracts
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Food Integrity and Biosecurity program seminar, Canberra 20 Nov 2007
- Infrared and Raman Microspectroscopic analysis of food content and integrityD. McNaughton
7th Australian Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy (ACOVS), Wollongong, 26-28 September
- Don McNaughton Vibrational Spectroscopy and Imaging of Live Microalgal Cells. P66-67.
- R. Puntharod, K.J. Haller, E.G.Robertson, D. Mcnaughton And B. Wood Resonance Raman Spectra and Density functional calculation of a five-coordinate picrate iron (III) porphyrin complex p99-100.
- G. T. Webster, Samantha Deed, Leanne Tilley, B. R. Wood And D. McNaughton1 Resonance Raman and Chemometric Investigation of the binding of anti-malarial drugs to haemozoin (malaria pigment) in live red blood cells. P46-47
- B. Wong, M.A. Augustin, L. Day And D. McNaughton Changes in Wheat Protein Structures in the Presence of Carbohydrate. P48
- M. Zavabeti, J. Vongsvivut And D. McNaughton Spectroscopic Identification of Microbiological Contaminants. P 49-50
Workshop on Astrophysical Molecular Spectroscopy, Univ. of Sydney 25 September
- Raman spectroscopy and imaging of disease in functional red blood cells Donald McNaughton, Bayden R. Wood, Steven J. Langford, and Grant Webster p. 31
- In vivo classification of nutrient status of microalgal cells using Raman spectroscopy Philip R. Heraud, John Beardall, Don Mcnaughton, and Bayden R. Wood p. 448
- Enhancement of totally symmetric modes at near infrared excitation wavelengths in malaria pigment and other model haem systems Bayden R. Wood, Steven J. Langford, Grant T. Webster, and Don Mcnaughton p. 449
3rd Northern Lights Summer Conference & 9th Annual Canadian Light Source Users' Meeting, Saskatchewan, Canada, (2006)
- ' Don McNaughton mmwave and FTMW spectroscopy of polyaromatic Heterocycles PANHs : Phenanthridine, Acridine and 1,10 phenanthroline
DEST/India Workshop on Raman spectroscopy of Biological systems, Bangalore India, Sep 2007
3rd DASIM (Diagnostic Applications of Synchrotron Infrared Spectroscopy) workshop, Soleil synchrotron, Paris 10-11 Sep 2007
- D. McNaughton, Infrared spectroscopy of biological tissues and cells
1st International Workshop on Spectral Diagnosis, Boston21-23 June 2007
- D. McNaughton, K. Bambery, and B. R Wood, The trials , tribulations and potential of FTIR spectroscopy in Cervical cancer diagnosis, p53-69.
4th International Conference on Advanced Vibrational Spectroscopy, Corfu , June 2007
- D. McNaughton, K. Bambery, P. Heraud, J. Beardall and B. R Wood, Infrared imaging and mapping of cells, p24
- K.R. Bambery, B. R. Wood and D. McNaughton, Monitoring the action of antineoplastic agents on single cancer cells with synchrotron FTIR spectroscopy, p29
- P. Heraud, B. R. Wood, J. Beardall and D. McNaughton, Examining the influence of the environment on phytoplankton using vibrational spectroscopy, p109
- B. R. Wood, S.J. Langford and D. McNaughton Resonance Raman Hyper enhancement of hemozoin and other model hemes in the near-IR - Applications in malaria research. P111.
1st Asian Spectroscopy conference and 2nd Australasian biospectroscopy conference, Bangalore, Jan 2007
- P. Heraud, B. R. Wood, J. Beardall, and D. McNaughton Using vibrational spectroscopy to examine the influence of the environment on phytoplankton, p63-64
- B. R. Wood, G. Webster, R. Puntharod, SJ. Langford and D. McNaughton, Resonance Raman Spectroscopy in malarial research, p55
- D. McNaughton, mmwave spectroscopy of PANH's Phenanthridine, acridine and 1,10 phenanthroline. p. 6
- K. R. Bambery, B. R. Wood, M. Quinn and D. McNaughton. "FTIR microspectroscopic imaging of biopsy tissue and ThinPrepTM exfoliated cell samples as a potential diagnostic tool for cervical cancer". P59
- M. Kansiz, K. R. Bambery and D. McNaughton. "Large area FT-IR imaging at high spatial resolution with biological samples - How differing levels of spatial resolution can influence interpretation". p72-73
- L. Puskar, E. G. Robertson and D. McNaughton, High resolution spectroscopy of HNSO - Analysis of highly perturbed band systems, P96.