- Mark, G, Oliver, N & Carew, M J 2006 Insights into the genesis and diversity of epigenetic Cu-Au mineralisation in the Cloncurry district, Mt Isa Inlier, northwest Queensland, Australian Journal of Earth Sciences, vol. 53, pp 109-124
- Mark, G, Oliver, N & Williams, P J 2006 Mineralogical and chemical evolution of the Ernest Henry Fe oxide-Cu-Au ore system, Cloncurry district, northwest Queensland, Australia, Mineralium Deposita, vol. 40, pp 769-801
- Williams, P J, Barton, M, Johnson, D A, Fonbote, L, deHaller, A, Mark, G, Oliver, N H & Marschik, R. 2005. Iron Oxide Copper-Gold Deposits: Geology, Space-Time Distribution, and possible modes of origin. In: Hedenquist, W., Thompson, J.F.H., Goldfarb, R.J. and Richards, J.P. Economic Geology, One Hundredth Anniversary Volume 1905-2005, Society of Economic Geologists, Inc, United States of America, 1, 371-405.
- Baker, T, Pollard, P J, Mustard, R, Mark, G & Graham, J. 2005. A comparison of granite-related Tin, Tungsten and gold-bismuth deposits: implications for exploration, SEG (Society of Economic Geologists) Newsletter, 61, 5-17.
- Mark, G, Wilde, A R, Oliver, N H, Williams, P J & Ryan, C. 2005. Modeling outflow from the Ernest Henry Fe oxide Cu-Au deposit: implications for ore genesis and exploration. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 85, 31-46.
- Mark, G, Carew, M J & Oliver, N H, Spatial and temporal relations between ironstones and Cu-Au mineralisation in the Cloncurry district, Mineralisation, alteration and magmatism in the eastern fold belt, Mt Isa Block: Geological Review and Field guide, (Townsville, Australia), pp81-98, Geological Society of Australia, 0-9751655-0-X, Mark G., Oliver N.H.S., Foster D.R.W., Marshall L.J., 2003
- Mark, G., Foster, D R, Pollard, P J, Williams, P J, Tolman, J, Darvall, M & Blake, K L, 2004. 'Stable isotope evidence for a magmatic fluid input during large-scale Na-Ca alteration in the Cloncurry district, NW Queensland, Australia', Terra Nova, 16, pp54-61
- Mark, G., Wilde, A.J., Oliver, N.H.S. and Williams, P.J., 2002. Predicting alteration patterns to hydrothermal ore deposits: a case study using the 'spent' ore fluids from the Ernest Henry Fe oxide Cu-Au deposit. Geological Society of Australia Abstracts, 64, p291.
- Mark, G., Williams, P J & Boyce, A J, 2004. 'Low-latitude meteoric fluid flow along the Cloncurry Fault, Cloncurry district, NW Queensland, Australia: geodynamic and metallogenic implications', Chemical Geology, 207, pp117-132
- Oliver, N.H.S., Cleverley, J.S., Mark, G., Pollard, P.J., Fu, B., Marshall, L.J., Rubenach, M.J., Williams, P.J. and Baker, T. 2004. ‘The role of sodic alteration in the genesis of iron oxide-copper-gold deposits, eastern Mt Isa Block, Australia’ Economic Geology, 99, pp1145-1176
- Oliver, N H, Mark, G. & Foster, D R, Thermal and structural evolution of the Eastern Succession of the Proterozoic Mount Isa Block, northern Australia, Mineralization, alteration and magmatism in the eastern fold belt, Mount Isa Block: Geological Review and Field Guide, (Townsville, Australia), pp4-14.
- Oliver, N.H.S., Mark, G., Pollard, P.J. and Marshall, L.J., 2002. Unmixing and re-mixing: chemical extraction, transport and deposition paths accompanying regional alteration and ore deposition in the Cloncurry Fe oxide-Cu-Au district, Mount Isa Block, NW Queensland. Geological Society of Australia Abstracts, 64, p212.
- Oliver, N H, Mark, G., Rubenach, M J, Pollard, P J & Marshall, L J, Albitization as a chemical precursor to ironstone-CU-AU mineralisation in the Cloncurry District - Geochemical and isotopic evidence, Mineralisation, alteration and magmatism in the Eastern Fold Belt, Mt Isa Block, Australia: Geological Review and Field Guide, (Townsville, Australia), pp60-80, Geological Society of Australia, 2, 0-9751655-0-X, Mark G., Oliver N.H.S., Foster D.R.W., Lucas J.M., 200