Monash provides many services for new and current students to help you settle in at university and get the most out of your time in Australia.
For answers to your questions before and after you apply for a course at Monash. See contacts for new international students.
For currently enrolled international students
- Monash Connect
- English language support
- ask.monash (requires Monash login): online help and email enquiries
- Equity and Diversity Centre: This site provides information regarding seeking academic support for students with a disability, and processes for discrimination and harassment matters
- Education Services for Overseas Student (ESOS) provides links to government resources explaining the rights and responsibilities of international students and the University.
For a list of contacts and forms organised in a timeline for when you might need them, see contacts, forms and checklists for international students.
Ensure you attend one of the vital information presentations during Orientation Week.
Social and cultural connections
- Language Exchange Program
- Peer Mentor Program
- Other social and cultural programs
- Student associations
- International student newsletter/blog
Services for all current students
The current student services site covers:
- Student administration (enrolment, fees, ID cards, forms…)
- Key dates
- Course and academic information (handbook, policies...)
- Study resources (library, IT...)
- Careers and jobs
- Facilities (accommodation, parking…)
- Support services (counselling, financial assistance, health…)
- Student life (events, clubs, orientation...)