We have a number of student services at Monash to make sure you get the most out of your time at university. The services are free for all students, and we encourage you to take advantage of them.
- Employment and career development
- Counselling – personal and academic
- Study skills
- Financial assistance
- Health services
- Disability support
- Cultural inclusion/anti-racism programs
- Ally network (LGBTIQ students and staff)
- Technology services (pdf, 612kb)
We can help you find accommodation at or near all our campuses.
We have services to cater for the specific needs of several student groups.
- Indigenous students
- International students
- Off-campus students
- Rural and regional students
- Students with a disability
Study and administration services
Monash also provides help with student forms, ID cards, academic transcripts, student letters and travel concessions. See the Monash Connect.