Crediting your M-Pass account

To start using your M-Pass for printing and photocopying, you just need to have credit in your M-Pass account.

M-Pass Terms and Conditions of Use

View or add credit to your M-Pass

To top-up credit:

Step-by-step instructions with screenshots (pdf, 0.85 mb) for more help.

Don’t have a credit or debit card?

You can't use cash to buy credit. If you don't have a debit or credit card, you can buy a reloadable prepaid credit card from Australia Post, supermarkets and convenience stores.

Allow others to credit your M-Pass (sponsor deposit)

You can allow other people to top up your credit through the sponsor deposit option. To do this, they’ll need a debit/credit card and the following information about you (the account holder):

  • Family name (surname)
  • Email address
  • Monash University ID card number

Then they go to the M-Pass account website, select Make a Sponsor deposit and follow the payment process. They can choose to email a receipt of your deposit to your or someone else.

Step-by-step instructions with screenshots (pdf, 0.18 mb) for more help.

Credits from the University

The University may add credits to your M-Pass account. For example, your faculty or school may allocate you a print allowance. These credits are at the discretion of the University and may be cancelled at any time without notice.

You can’t get a refund for credits added by the University, regardless of whether they are used, cancelled, withdrawn or expired.


We recommend you only store the amount of credit that you need.

Students can apply for a refund once you’re no longer enrolled at Monash University or after graduation.

Staff can apply for a refund once a year or when your employment with Monash ends.

For more information or to request a refund, see the M-Pass refunds form.

Printing and copying with your M-Pass

How to print

No luck? Get in touch and we'll help you out.

Raise a service request