Updating student details

  • For corrections to details such as name, degree program, student ID, title or expiration date, notify Student and Staff Services or your local student administration department.
  • Corrections to email addresses should be directed to the Service Desk.
  • All other corrections should be requested through the Service Desk Online.

No luck? Get in touch and we'll help you out.

Raise a service request