A document camera allows you to display live views of a page or object. It can also be used to illustrate, draw and display three dimensional objects.
This video is part of a playlist. Click the icon next to the video title (top-left) for the full list.
- Touch "Document Camera" on the control panel
- Select where it should display (left display, right display or both)
- If the document camera is lowered, raise it all the way up using the handle
- If necessary, turn on the document camera
- Place your book, document or object on the document camera
- Use the zoom wheel on the document camera to zoom in or out
- Autofocus is normally chosen (shows a green indicator light) and is normally sufficient, but manual adjustments to focus can be made using the Focus- and Focus+ buttons
To purchase software and equipment browse our Service catalogue.