The wireless client is a (small) program that runs on your laptop, tablet or smart device.
If you’re using a Monash device, it should have a Monash SOE (Standard Operating Environment) allowing you to easily install the software, see instruction below.
Watch our self help tutorial
This video is part of a playlist. Click the icon next to the video title (top-left) for the full list.
You can install the software for wireless presentations according to the system you're device is running.
Windows on a Monash SOE laptop
- Open Internet Explorer or Firefox and visit My Software site
- When the Application Catalog window appears, search for Mirrorop (the entry appears as MirrorOp Sender Install-x86)
- Click once to highlight it, then scroll down and right to find the Install button
Windows on a privately owned laptop using eduroam
- Install MirrorOp for my laptop
Macintosh for private and Monash laptops
- Install MirrorOp for Mac
- Start the Mirrorop client on your laptop.
- If you have the legacy ‘WPS’ software installed on your device this will continue to function in the normal manner.
- Fill in the details for the system IP address and Passcode.
- Once you've been connected, the application will minimise after a few seconds and the play control will appear. Select the play button to display your device.
For mobile devices
Looking for another AV self-help tutorial? Take a look at the full playlist:
- Getting started
- Lectern features
- Choosing displays
- Hearing assistance
- Lectern PC
- Connecting your laptop
- Document camera
- Wireless presentations
- Conference calls
- Smart tools
How to buy
To purchase software and equipment browse our Service catalogue.