If you get a new phone, you'll need to transfer your multi-factor authentication from your old phone to your new one to access your Monash accounts and services.
Make sure you keep your old device until you've set up on your new one.
Below are some step-by-step instructions to help you. If you don't have your old device, contact the Service Desk for assistance.
Still have your old phone or device?
- On a computer using a web browser, Login to verify your password
A push notification will be sent to your old device to approve the login.
- Once logged in, go to the Extra Verification section, and select Reset for the Okta Verify Mobile App.
- Select Yes to delete your old phone.
- Select Setup for the Okta Verify Mobile App
- Choose your device type
- From your respective app store, install the latest version of Okta Verify on your new phone/device:
- Open the Okta app on your new phone, select Add Account and scan the QR code on the computer screen.
- Once the green tick appears over the QR Code, the process is complete. You can now close the window.