LabVIEW 2018 is available for students to install on personally owned devices for learning purposes.
Use of the software is for the exclusive use of the student.
How to install
- Get the LabVIEW 2018 Student Edition Installer from the National Instruments Academic Software website.
- During installation you will need to provide the following serial number: M83X43209
If you have any questions about installing LabVIEW, please contact the Service Desk or use the Service Request button below.
By installing National instruments Software at home you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Neither I nor Monash University own the software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
- I will only use the software at home for work related purposes. Any commercial or profit making use of the software is strictly prohibited.
- I will not make any copies of the software for distribution to others.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
- Upon completion of my employment with Monash University, or as otherwise directed by the University, I will delete any copies resident on hardware within my control that is not owned by Monash University.
- If I violate the terms of this agreement, Monash University has the right to take disciplinary action against me and National instruments has the right to take legal action against me.
- I understand that no technical support is provided by Monash University in association with my Work at Home use.
I have read the above and I understand that in using the software I agree to abide by the above restrictions and that my failure to do so may result in disciplinary proceedings being brought against me.