Respondus software is available for you to install on your own device for use at home or off-site.
Use of the software is for the exclusive use of the individual staff member or student.
By installing Respondus Software on your own device, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Neither I nor Monash University own the software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
- I will only use the software at home for work related purposes. Any commercial or profit making use of the software is strictly prohibited.
- I will not make any copies of the software for distribution to others.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
- Upon completion of my employment with Monash University, or as otherwise directed by the University, I will delete any copies resident on hardware within my control that is not owned by Monash University.
- If I violate the terms of this agreement, Monash University has the right to take disciplinary action against me and Wolfram Research has the right to take legal action against me.
- I understand that no technical support is provided by Monash University in association with my Work at Home use.
Raise a Service Request through eSolutions Service Desk.