To access Qualtrics Insight Platform sign in with your Monash username and password.
Qualtrics Insight Platform is currently licensed to Monash Australian entities only.
Not licensed to access Qualtrics
eSolutions and the Office of the General Counsel (OGC) have identified the following entities that are affiliated with Monash Australia but are separate from Monash Australia. Staff who are part of one or more of the following entities are not licensed to use Qualtrics Insight Platform:
- Monash College Pty Ltd (ACN 064 031 714)
- South Africa: Monash South Africa Ltd (ACN 112 235 337)
- Malaysia: Monash University Malaysia (Co. No. 458601-U) (Monash University Sunway Campus)
- India: IITB - Monash Research Academy (CIN U80302MH2009NPL193094)
- Hudson Institute (formerly MIMR-PHI Institute of Medical Research) (ACN 132 025 024)
Qualtrics Insight Platform, makes it easy to capture, analyse and act on insights with a branded Monash experience to share with people within Monash and externally.
You have access to over 100 different question types, embedded data, branching, display logic, quotas, email triggers, mobile and offline compatibility, randomisation, collaboration with other users and many more advanced features.
Insight Platform offers real-time reporting that drives better informed business decisions with the ability to choose from over 30 different graph types, share real-time web reports, or even export to different file formats.
Before you get started, visit the survey privacy obligations page.
Existing Qualtrics Insight Platform non-enterprise licenses
eSolutions has identified a list of faculties that have previously purchased their own Qualtrics Insight Platform licenses and is currently engaging with them to discuss migration from their existing licenses to the enterprise instance. The areas are:
- Australian Centre for Justice Innovation (within the Faculty of Law)
- Monash Business School
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences.
Help and support
Support is offered directly by Qualtrics.
- (02) 8310 8032 (6.00pm to Sunday 6.00pm Friday, Australian Eastern Standard Time, except holidays.)
- Email: email@example.com
- Browse through the Qualtrics University for all your training needs. Qualtrics University is available 24/7 and includes online training programs, webinars, eBooks and FAQs.