SAS 9.4 software is available for you to install on your own device for use at home or off-site.
Use of the software is for the exclusive use of the individual staff member or student.
How to install SAS
- Fill in the SAS License Terms Acknowledgement form (pdf, 0.55 mb).
- Contact the Service Desk to request SAS 9.4 and attach the completed form to your request.
By installing SAS Software at home you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Neither I nor Monash University own the software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
- I will only use the software at home for work related purposes. Any commercial or profit making use of the software is strictly prohibited.
- I will not make any copies of the software for distribution to others.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
- Upon completion of my employment with Monash University, or as otherwise directed by the University, I will delete any copies resident on hardware within my control that is not owned by Monash University.
- If I violate the terms of this agreement, Monash University has the right to take disciplinary action against me and SAS has the right to take legal action against me.
- I understand that no technical support is provided by Monash University in association with my work at home use.
I have read the above and I understand that in using the software I agree to abide by the above restrictions and that my failure to do so may result in disciplinary proceedings being brought against me.
The following is included in the Monash University Australia Education Analytical Suite Agreement:
- Base SAS
- Education Analytical Suite
- SAS Bridge for Esri
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Enterprise Miner for Desktop
- SAS Integration Technologies
- SAS Text Miner for Desktop
The following are some of the SAS eLearning courses available to Monash University Australia staff and students.
- SAS Programming 1
- Statistics 1
- SAS Programming for R Users
- SAS Platform Administration: Getting Started
- SAS Viya Enablement
Access SAS eLearning courses
- The SAS eLearning courses can be accessed from the SAS My Training Site
- Staff and students will need to create a SAS profile using their Monash University staff (@monash.edu) or Monash University student (@student.monash.edu) email address
- Once the SAS profile has been created the eLearning courses can be activated using this Monash University access code: G10003844