SPSS Statistics and SPSS AMOS are available for you to install on your own device for use at home or off-site.
Use of the software is for the exclusive use of the individual staff member.
How to install
To install the software, please contact the Service Desk.
By installing SPSS software at home you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Neither I nor Monash University own the software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
- I will only use the software at home for work related purposes. Any commercial or profit making use of the software is strictly prohibited.
- I will not make any copies of the software for distribution to others.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
- Upon completion of my employment with Monash University, or as otherwise directed by the University, I will delete any copies resident on hardware within my control that is not owned by MonashUniversity.
- If I violate the terms of this agreement, Monash University has the right to take disciplinary action against me and SPSS has the right to take legal action against me.
- I understand that no technical support is provided by Monash University in association with my Work at Home use.
I have read the above and I understand that in using the software I agree to abide by the above restrictions and that my failure to do so may result in disciplinary proceedings being brought against me.